Budget Car Rental Kerry Airport
For good value car rental visit Budget Car Rental at Kerry Airport
Kerry Airport is located only twenty minutes drive from either of the county's two main towns - Tralee and Killarney, and no more than an hours drive from Kenmare, Killorglin, Cahersiveen, Dingle or Listowel, it is centrally situated for anyone who wishes to visit and explore one of Ireland's most popular tourist destinations, County Kerry.
The Airport is conveniently situated near the national route N23 to enable airport users to undertake their journeys to or from the south and west of Ireland with ease .
The Information Desk, provided by Kerry Airport staff, is situated in the main arrivals Concourse. It is open daily and staff will be happy to help you with any information or any assistance you may require.
- Bureau de Change - The Bureau de Change is located at the information desk.
- Car Rental - Self drive cars may be hired from the on-site hire companies located in the arrivals hall.
- Shuttle Bus - A Shuttle Bus operates from Kerry Airport to Killarney with transfers in Farranfore for Tralee and Dingle.
- Car Parking - Kerry Airport offers both short and long Term Car Parking. All car parks operate 24 hours and are regularly patrolled by airport police.
- Pubs/Restaurants - Kerry Airport offers a variety of Restaurants and bars throughout the terminal and boarding areas.
Kerry Airport is a customer service oriented organisation and is committed to providing facilities for passengers with disabilities utilising its airport. Kerry Airport continues to improve and update these facilities throughout its Airport on an on-going basis.
- The Gift Shop - Kerry Airports gift shop located in the departures lounge offers a wide range of brands sourced from Irish and International suppliers.
Check the Kerry Airport Website for up-to-date information.
0818 303030 (IRL)
08 18 210 210 (IRL)
The county of Kerry is probably one of Ireland's most popular tourist destinations. Some of the best known scenic tourist attractions include - the Lakes of Killarney, the Dingle Peninsula and the Ring of Kerry.
The Tourist Information Desk is situated in the main arrivals area, where the staff of Kerry Airports will be happy to help you with any general tourist information on local amenities, transport and accommodation.
Kerry Airport offer many scheduled direct flights to destinations worldwide. Check the Kerry Airport Website for up-to-date information.
Frankfurt - Hann